3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 13, 2017 8:33 AM by Michael Tarallo RSS

Share - QlikSense Cloud

Christopher Ellis

When sharing a chart in QlikSense Cloud and it appears in QlikSense Charts under personnel and not under a Workspace subscription. Does this mean that the chart is not stored in the same place, for example setting up the workspace allows you to choose where the data is stored such as Ireland, is the shared chart stored there two even though it sits in the personal section ?

Many Thanks

Chris

• Re: Share - QlikSense Cloud
          Michael Tarallo

Hi Chris,

Qlik Sense Cloud will operate in the available regions closest to your location, regardless if it is QSC Basic or QSC Business. The information should be stored in your regional area.

For example when I log in - my region is indicated in the URL:

Let me know if you have any concerns.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik