To troubleshoot this I would start without involving NPrinting initially:
* Log into the machine where the NPrinting engine service is running as the account used to run the NPrinting Engine Service
* Open your Run window
* Enter D:\NPrinting\FA\FA.qvw and click OK
* Does the dashboard open in QlikView Desktop?
* Is QlikView Desktop licensed or does it show up as Personal Edition?
If that is all fine I would:
* stop all NPrinting services
* rename the logs folder (Logs are stored in the folder)
* Start the services
* wait for the engine to come Online
* Regenerate the metadata
* Open a support ticket (providing the fresh set of logs) if still unsuccessful.
HTH - Daniel.
Thank you Daniel!
Don't know why, but in the upgrade process it was created .\local_srvqlikview user for the services and that's why it was not working. It was working fine in the 17.2.2
I have changed the user for the service, restarted and now it works ok.
Thanks again for the great support!