Open the application in Edit mode and follow given steps:
1. Select the chart and go to the Colors and Legend (Under Appearance tab)
2. Select Custom Colors; Opt for By measure option
3. Click Down Sign Arrow and define a measure. e.g. Sum(CYSales)
This will change the color of chart based on measure value.
Hope this will be helpful.
In Qliksense application there are some limitation to apply our desire colour.
you can follow below listed solutions for your problem.
- Use Multicolored Option and adjust position of the expression. For example set Sum(CYSales) measure as second position and Sum(PYSales) as first position in measure. So it'll solve your problem. Qliksense pass the multicolored sequence Blue,Red,Yellow so as per your requirement set position of the measure.
Don't forgot to set Multicolored option.
2. If Possible then use Extension.
Hi... First create an inline for sales.
Then select both the dimensions and create measure
and mention the same in Appearance --> colors and legend --> Color By Expression --> and write your required color
For further clarification please find the attached QVF...