cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

File with multiple tables as source

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any example of a file with multiple tables as source to see the data-model.

thank you

5 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

QlikView Desktop comes with a series of example documents. I believe they all have multiple internal tables.

For example:

• Sales Compass.qvw has a simple data model and you can see how it's built in the LOAD script
  • Executive Dashboard.qvw has a very complex data model, but LOAD script contains not much more than a BINARY Load.

Good luck,

Peter

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am interested on the loading of multiple tables on script so there are not any circular references.

muthukumar77
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

Can you tell clearly what you want?

Muthukumar Pandiyan
ramasaisaksoft

Then try to create your own data model so that it will practice to you.

if you install SQL /Sql server in your machine then down load default databases North wind,

http://www.dofactory.com/sql/sample-database

SQL Server Demos and Sample Databases | SQLskills.com

you can download these databases and create your own data model without synthetic keys and loops

else if you want to see Data model you need to have the Proper License to open qvw.

in qlik demo apps some files have option to open the code/Script also and you can watch table viewer (Ctrl+T)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

i want to know the best way to load data from 6 differnent tables withouth having circular references