Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to distribute reports based on flag value using Nprinting?

Hi all,

I have created report in the qlikview which is for validate the data between target database  results and source database results. I have created a flag value field which is shows yes and no values. Means source and target value is match then flag value is yes otherwise no. When all flag values are yes then only I want to distribute NPrinting report at the schedule time. If data was mismatched means flag value is no then I don't  want to distribute at the schedule time. Is it possible from Nprinting side? Please suggest on this and let us know your inputs on this. It would be greatful if you providing any example scenario related to this.

Many thanks in advance.....

1 Reply
bdunsmoor
Contributor III
Contributor III

I would recommend using Conditions for the NPrinting report.  Here's a link to the NPrinting Help files regarding Conditions: Conditions ‒ Qlik NPrinting

"Conditions let you control report generation and distribution on a data basis. You can add multiple conditions to any report or task. Reports are generated and tasks are run only when all their conditions are satisfied. Each condition can be composed of one or more rules."

Here's a screen shot of a sample Condition that I created in NPrinting.