This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
The definition of an invalid certificate is as follows:
- The operating system considers the certificate to be too old or the certificate chain is incorrect or incomplete.
- The Qlik Sense certificate extension (OID “18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.3”) is missing or does not reflect the location of the certificate:
- Current User/Personal certificate location: Client
- Local Machine/Personal certificate location: Server
- Local Machine/Trusted Root certificate location: Root
- Current User/Trusted Root certificate location: Root
- The server, client, and root certificates on the central node do not have a private key that the operating system allows them to access.
- The server and client certificates are not signed by the root certificate on the machine.