Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qliksunil
Partner - Contributor III

web.config file not present Qlikview IIS

HI All,

We have Qlikview Server configured with IIS. And initially it was working fine. But due to some folder movement and deletion of Qlikview IIS folder in the server the Access Point is not Opening . And it is throwing error "HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error".

Can i recover the web.config file somehow ??? and create a new folder with the name Qlikview IIS and put that web.config file and make it work?

I badly need the help from anyone. Any help is highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Sunil

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
qliksunil
Author

Hi All,

Now i am able to resolve the issue. I took another web.config file from a different Qlikview Server and pasted it by creating a folder with the name "Qlikview IIS" and after that it worked.

So if anytime that folder get deleted you can ask for help to someone who already have the QV Server installed with IIS and take the web.config file from them and create a you own folder "Qlikview IIS" and paste the config file.

Best Regards

Sunil

View solution in original post

1 Reply
qliksunil
Author

Hi All,

Now i am able to resolve the issue. I took another web.config file from a different Qlikview Server and pasted it by creating a folder with the name "Qlikview IIS" and after that it worked.

So if anytime that folder get deleted you can ask for help to someone who already have the QV Server installed with IIS and take the web.config file from them and create a you own folder "Qlikview IIS" and paste the config file.

Best Regards

Sunil