6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2017 8:09 AM by Michael Gemmer RSS

Qlik Sense 3.2.1 Library issue/error using filelist mask

Michael Gemmer

Hi,

we recently installed Qlik Sense Server 3.2.1 and are actually testing the functionality of our Apps.

Today I expected a large issue with our applications.

As usual we are using Libs to load files from folders. For example a list of all files from a specific folder. We are doing that with a 'for each' loop.

Example:

for each vFile in filelist ('[lib://Rohdaten (user_xyz)/SAP\Rohdaten\*qvd]')

If you trace the variable vFile you recently (3.1.4) got

lib://Rohdaten (user_xyz) /SAP\Rohdaten\20170308_example.qvd  //take care of the backslash in red

using 3.2.1 we now get

lib://Rohdaten (user_xyz) /SAP/Rohdaten/example.qvd  //the backslash turns into a slash

This causes a lot of trouble to us since we use the backslash as separator in function subfield. i.e.

Load

date(date#(subfield(subfield('$(vFile)','\',-1),'_',1),'YYYYMMDD')) as Datum

,subfield(subfield(subfield('$(vFile)','\',-1),'_',-1),'.',1) as Datei

AutoGenerate(1);

I used 'Standard' mode and 'Legacy' mode getting the same result. I also deleted the lib and recreated it. No success. The Apps still work well with 3.1.4 but fail in 3.2.1

The only solution was to not use the Lib but a concrete path. Of course only in Legacy mode

for each vFile in filelist ('E:\Sense_Data\Rohdaten\SAP\Rohdaten\*qvd')

Trace then shows

E:\Sense_Data\Rohdaten\SAP\Rohdaten\20170308_example.qvd

Is this a known issue?