We have publisher and suddelnly, some tasks stopped reloading automatically. Their status is Waiting and last execution changed no never, but they were reloading normally till last week.
If I open the application and reload inside, it works without problem. But if I click on the task to execute, it does nothing.
I tried to recreate one of this task but without success.
The unique log that appears is on Webservice when I try to start the task manually and is something like this:
|14/03/2017 10:58:29.0335123||Error||Could not start task; Task not found. TaskID=9faa71de-5c45-4bce-bafb-acd261d142f6|
I read about changing parameters in management service but it did not worked and I don´t have old tasks to delete.