I could not make much impact by changing any sorting properties in your app, so I used two different approaches. Depending on how difficult it is for you to do it, try either of them.
first approach - I exported the chart and reloaded the data and it worked perfectly well. Assuming it is possible for you to do that, try it. Make sure that the Q42016 is actually listed after the Q32016 in the order.
Second approach - this I normally use when either such kind of sorting anomalies are present or the sorting has to be forced customized to certain specific order. I use a if/wildmatch condition to assign numbers to the QTR dimension and then in the properties, do the sorting using this expression. This is what I have used for your example -
both of these approaches worked and produces the chart with Q42016 in the correct order as seen below -
let me know if this works for you.