6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 20, 2017 3:12 AM by Wouter Mak RSS

Index in Nprinting Word Report

sagar kharpude

Hi,

I am building an index in Nprinting. I am using the loops to display one chart of department wise employee:

In the index I am getting the data as

Contents

Employee Report------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1

Class Report------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2

Department 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------10

Department 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------20

Department 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------30

Now I want to display only first occurrence of Department 1 and it's should have the page number as 10. It should exclude the other Department details like Department 1 and Page number 20 and so on.

My Index Should contain only below contents:

Contents

Employee Report------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1

Class Report------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2

Department 1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------10

Can you please help me on this.

Thanks

Sagar