Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Web view and development view looks different. How to make them look the same?

Hi,

I have a issue of Web view vs Development view. When I turn on web view it changes font, space etc.. between objects and texts. Also, Web view does not exactly match the app after deployment at access point. How to make everything look exactly same as that of development view?

It is hard to make changes each time without knowing how it is going to look after deployment for users.

here is the image of the all views. If you observe the "Units" and "Patient" label does not look the same in all views..

Web view Vs Other.jpg

8 Replies
_armoco_
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Pavithra,

Are you saying that while using the WebView in the application everything looks fine but when it is on the access point the format doesn't work out as expected?

avinashelite

Yes, this is a know issue .

1.Use IE plugin so that your development view will be in sink with the Access point

2.Make the changes in Web view mode and then deploy in the server and check the format and correct the formatting

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yes, correct

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, right. But end users don't prefer plugin (That's the problem we have here)

avinashelite

I know but we don't have a solution for this . I think you to go with my second point

2.Make the changes in Web view mode and then deploy in the server and check the format and correct the formatting

It makes us frustrated but until Qlik fix's this we don't have a any direct ways to solve this because Qlik use different rendering engines in the desktop and access point because of which we face this issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Okay. Yes, That's what I'm trying to do till now Thanks for the reply

avinashelite

if you have got the answers . Mark the helpful and correct answers

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Nope haven't got the answer. Even if I edit in Web-view, After publishing looks different on access point.