There is a QlikView Mobile App (for iOS) available in the App Store, free of charge. The basic steps are:
1) Download and install the app on your Mac
2) Open this app WITH an internet connection and add your Access Point to be the default Access Point.
3) Open your QlikView document from the Access Point (Online mode)
4) Create one or more bookmarks
5) Download an Offline version of the document, specifying one or more bookmarks for inclusion, ONE list box for inclusion and then Download.
6) Disconnect the internet connection.
Note that the document must have Attribute added... Offline = TRUE (set under Document Information.)
The document will then be available Offline on your device with the selected bookmarks, and the ONE list box for selections.