Just do some thing enlisted below:
- Check the Connection counter of Nprinting server by following way,which should be at least “Max_connections=10000”;
- i) Go to the Nprinting server and enter the following path:
- ii) Open the file postgresql.conf in Notepad, and find Max_connections and set max_connections = 10000
- iii) After that save the file and restart the Qlik Nprinting services first and then Server also .
Where is the attachement?
you have to also check the log file details Of Nprinting,
enter the path for logging details in C drive of Nprinting server:
There are three types of Log files present,
- nprinting_scheduler.log contains the log of Qlik NPrinting Scheduler
You need to check the .csherf extention file especially