Hi Shiva, thank you for your fast reply,
- i am using Qlik Sense Desktop
- I would like to see the entire table at the beginning, and only in a second moment (maybe pressing a variable button) filter all the data of the sheet depending on the first 100 values of the table. Then with another button reset the variable (or the filter) as it was at the beginning (show all the data)
Is it possible to do that?
Thank you again!
Sorry for that, Andrea.
In Qliksense for the actions we need to use Sense Navigation + Actions visualization extension for Qlik Sense from Qlikbranch. as mentioned in Finding, Installing, and Using Qlik Sense Visualization Extensions.
that's fine, i have already installed that extension, but i have no clue on how set the variable. Explaining my self:
- i have a sheet with several fields and values
- i have already in place some filter panel to filter the data in the sheet (therefore the count of the dates is not fixed, it depends also an selected filters)
- I want the possibility to filter all the data with the 100 most recent values (I have both the fields date and delta date)
- the most recent 100 are not fixed, due to the fact that selecting some filters it could changed.
How can I do? Thank you again