Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calculation condition

Hi,

On a bar chart I display different information but only for the last 12 months. I did this with a set analysis : sum({<[Date]={">=$(=today()-365)"}>}Data) and it works perfectly.

I don't tick the box "Show null value" to only display the last 12 months on my chart. The problem I have is if in my last 12 months I have a null value it won't be display but actually I want it to be.

I thought I could answer this problem with ticking "Show null value" and add a "Calculation condition" to only calculate for the last 12 months but I don't know what to write in.

Have you got an idea?

Thanks in advance

6 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Florian,

Which of the options is yours?

1)

Date                  Value

01.01.2017           100

02.01.2017           200

03.01.2017            Null

04.01.2017            300

2)

Date                  Value

01.01.2017           100

02.01.2017           200

04.01.2017            300

Regards,

Andrey

OmarBenSalem

As a dimension in your chart; are you using a month field that exists in your source or a month field you've created in your master calendar?

Not applicable
Author

Hello Andrey,

I would like to be in the option 1) but currently I'm in the the 2) because I don't tick the box "Show null value"

Not applicable
Author

I use a month field I've created in my master calendar.

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

It's about the data in your internal tables. In this case, you need the "Date" field of your data (in which there are not all the data) to be associated with the "Date" field in the master calendar (this field in the calendar wizard contains all dates). In the chart, exactly the field of the master calendar should be used as the dimension. In this case, all dates appear on your chart, including zero values.

Regards,

Andrey

Not applicable
Author

You're right, but that's not exactly what I want because Dates before my last 12 month will also appear. Indeed, in this case I have all the date since 2012. Before the last 12 months, values are null because of my set analysis but they appear.