Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harendra_singh
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

No data pages found in layout for object. What is it?

Hello All,

I had been working on server with this scalability tool and found out the problem in execute panel "No data pages found in layout for object". can any one tell me what is it and how it could be resolved ?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

Ok so what you need to verify is.

1. First, it's likely not an error, but a warning, please check the result file to verify this.
  2. Check what kind of object ppQVuj is. If it's a sense default object you should not get this kind of error
  3. If it's an extension object, there's no way for the tool to predict if there should have a data page or not, only you would now (hence a warning and not ignore or error).
  4. If it is an extension object which does not have a data page, this is expected and your test result can be used.
  5. If it is an extension object which does have a data page, this has not been calculated which would affect the result. Have have not seen a case where this happen as of yet, but since an extension is basically java script we cannot take all infinite possibilities into account.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
harendra_singh
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Find attached image with discussion

Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

Hi,

• I assume the object "ppQVuj" is an extension?
  • Furthermore I assume it is an extension which does not contain a data page? (such as a menu or similar).

If these two are true, then the logging is correct. Since we cannot know if extensions are supposed to have a data page or not we print a warning when they don't. It is however just a warning (which can be easier seen if you view the result file), to notify that no calculations where done for this object. The warning is there since only the one testing the app can know if this is correct behavior or not.

/Daniel

harendra_singh
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Daniel

Can You explain it more? I am bit new with this scalability tool and I face such kind of error first time while working on server.

Thanks

Harendra Singh

Daniel_Larsson
Employee
Employee

Ok so what you need to verify is.

1. First, it's likely not an error, but a warning, please check the result file to verify this.
  2. Check what kind of object ppQVuj is. If it's a sense default object you should not get this kind of error
  3. If it's an extension object, there's no way for the tool to predict if there should have a data page or not, only you would now (hence a warning and not ignore or error).
  4. If it is an extension object which does not have a data page, this is expected and your test result can be used.
  5. If it is an extension object which does have a data page, this has not been calculated which would affect the result. Have have not seen a case where this happen as of yet, but since an extension is basically java script we cannot take all infinite possibilities into account.
harendra_singh
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thanks , your information solves my problem.