2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 20, 2017 8:21 AM by umar khan RSS

"Archivo" path in Qlik sense Operations Monitor ?

umar khan

Hi All,

There is a path mentioned in the Operations monitor application of Sense, which is named archive.

For eg : in the tab 'SUB storeFiles', we have a statement on Line 5, as below :

Store '$(nombre)' into [$(archivo).qvd];

Currently as per the client requirement the Qvds being generated by the application need to be stored in another path and not the default [..Qlik\Sense\Log\] path.

My question is where is the path for 'archivo' mentioned in the application or QMC ? How is Sense able to identify the path ?

Thanks,

Umar

• Re: "Archivo" path in Qlik sense Operations Monitor ?
          umar khan

Hi All,

Let me simplify the question :

How does the Operations Monitor application define the path to store its Qvds ?

By default the Qvds are generated in "C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\". If I have to change the storage path of the Qvds, how can I do it ? And how will it affect my application ?

Help will be greatly appreciated !!

Thanks,

Umar

• Re: "Archivo" path in Qlik sense Operations Monitor ?
              umar khan

Below are the steps I have applied in achieving this.

Step 1 : Create new data connection with the new path for Qvd storage.

Step 2 : Create a variable and store the library in it. Example - Let qvdStoreFolder   = 'lib://QVD_Store/';

Step 3 : Modify the existing Variable 'baseTableName'.

Default : LET baseTableName = '$(serverLogFolder)$(baseFileName)';

Modified : LET baseTableName = '$(qvdStoreFolder )$(baseFileName)';

Thanks,

Umar