2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 20, 2017 1:28 AM by Morgan Kejerhag RSS

Storing to a qvd

Morgan Kejerhag

Hi,

I have Qlik Cloud Business and moved our Google Analytics app to the cloud. The queries work great, but GA is to slow to extract all data everyday. In our onsite solution we store the data to daily qvd files and merge before reading into QlikView.

Is it possible to store data to qvd files in Qlik Cloud? The documentation says so, but it doesn't seem to work.

store Data into [lib://Data files/GoogleAnalytics.qvd] (qvd);

(In reality we also append a variable with the date, but I simplified it for testing)

The error we get is "Cannot open file: 'lib://Data files/GoogleAnalytics.qvd'"

• Re: Storing to a qvd
          Michael Tarallo

Hi Morgan,

I am being told by our Cloud team, that the STORE command is not supported on Cloud.

I wish I had a better alternative solution.

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik