Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set Analysis Values Change in Straight Table

I have been developing two models of attribution. One where a person is directly connected to $ and another where the person is connected to $ through an intermediary account.

The issue I am having is that the calculation at the account level is not working as expected in a straight table. When there are no selections it is inaccurate ... when I select only one value, it is accurate. I tried to provide an example below as well as the calculations and data models. I know this is a long shot, but I would appreciate any help.

thanks,

- dave

No Selections

NoSelections.PNG

Selection

Selection.PNG

Column1 - Camp.Campaign Name (Scooby)

Column2 - NOT working as expected

Sum({<[AcctOpps.Upsell ARR (converted)] = {">0"}>} If([AcctOpps.Close Date] > [Camp.Campaign Start Date],Aggr(Only([AcctOpps.Upsell ARR (converted)]),[AcctOpps.Opportunity ID])))

Column3 - Working as expected

sum({<[Opps.Upsell ARR (converted)] = {">0"}>} If([Opps.Close Date] > [Camp.Campaign Start Date], [Opps.Upsell ARR (converted)]))

DM.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

may be like

Sum({<[AcctOpps.Upsell ARR (converted)] = {">0"}>} aggr(If([AcctOpps.Close Date] > [Camp.Campaign Start Date],[AcctOpps.Upsell ARR (converted)]),[AcctOpps.Opportunity ID],[Camp.Campaign Name]))

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

may be like

Sum({<[AcctOpps.Upsell ARR (converted)] = {">0"}>} aggr(If([AcctOpps.Close Date] > [Camp.Campaign Start Date],[AcctOpps.Upsell ARR (converted)]),[AcctOpps.Opportunity ID],[Camp.Campaign Name]))

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Please post a sample app, it may be a data model issue

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

amazing job kushal! thank you SO much. do you have any references I can use to learn this?  it looks like you moved the if inside the aggr and added campaign name to the aggr as well, but I dont completely understand why this works

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thank you for the resourced vineeth

Kushal_Chawda

See the below link to understand what aggr function is

https://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2014/02/aggr/

Also you can read the blogs on aggr function which will truly help you to understand the aggr function