4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 26, 2017 6:56 PM by Lech Miszkiewicz RSS

Creating a connection with a QlikViewDocument

Alexandre Lefebvre

I just installed NPrinting v17.3.0.0 and I tried to create a connection with a QlikView document.

When I try to reload the metadata , after a few seconds a get the following error:

"Error Request has been purged due to connection errors"

When I check the Log File , I get this :

Error while trying to add a resolver for connection navigator=qlikview;documentpath=C:\NP_Training\QlikViewDocuments\SalesDemo.qvw. ERROR: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Engine.Navigator.QlikView.QlikViewConnectionString, Engine.Navigator.QlikView.IQlikViewPool)' on type 'QlikViewContentNavigator'

So , I did some research and i found this : NPrinting 17 incompatibility with Qlikview Desktop 32 Bits

and I installed QlikView Desktop 64 bits and now I get this in the log file:

Error while trying to add a resolver for connection navigator=qlikview;documentpath=C:\NP_Training\QlikViewDocuments\SalesDemo.qvw. ERROR: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Engine.Navigator.QlikView.QlikViewConnectionString, --> The specified file cannot be found.

Please , someone can help me ?