Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stantrolav
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Autologin Sense Desktop

Hi pals.

I really tired of logging in at every place when I start sessions. QlikSense Desktop is new mess in my life with this problem. Is there any way to make autologin without QlikServer at our favorite application?

LoginPage.png

I'm trying to find the way not to enter every time my Username and my password and just start using Desktop version of Sense.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stantrolav
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Okay. Qlik some days before released new version of Sense 3.2. just installed SR3 from link

https://da3hntz84uekx.cloudfront.net/QlikSenseDesktop/3.2.3/203/_MSI/Qlik_Sense_Desktop_setup.exe

They fixed bug with "save Password" parameter. It haven't worked in SR1.

Thank's for conversation. I got my salvation

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Two options to avoid this:

• Authenticate against a Qlik Sense Enterprise server, or
  • Downgrade to a release before 3.2 (e.g. 3.1.4)

BTW you're posting in a QlikView forum. Please move your discussion to a correct Qlik Sense forum by following the steps outlined in QlikCommunity Tip: How to move your discussion thread

Best,

Peter

stantrolav
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Ok. I moved it. Thanks for pointing right place for it. Your answer don't solve my problem. I Guess that there is some config file for autovalidation. Downgraiding Sense isn't nice idea.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I'm afraid that there is no other solution that I know of... sorry.

My many experiments to do away with this new "feature" of Sense 3.2 only led me to switch off my network interfaces entirely. With many impractical consequences of their own. But at least the forced Qlik Cloud login was gone.

stantrolav
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Okay. Qlik some days before released new version of Sense 3.2. just installed SR3 from link

https://da3hntz84uekx.cloudfront.net/QlikSenseDesktop/3.2.3/203/_MSI/Qlik_Sense_Desktop_setup.exe

They fixed bug with "save Password" parameter. It haven't worked in SR1.

Thank's for conversation. I got my salvation