Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Simulation

Hi guys,

I am a new user of Qlik Sense and I begin to understand how it works.

I would like to know if it is possible to make simulations with Qlik Sense. For example, it is possible to change datas like stock directly of Qlik Sense in order to see the consequence of other data ?

Thanks !

Dominique

3 Replies
rittermd
Master
Master

I think that I understand your question.

You can use variables to do this.  You would need to install an extension most likely that would allow you to put a box on your sheet where you can change the value.  Then all of your charts that use that variable would adjust accordingly.

Is that what you were asking?

OmarBenSalem

No. Not yet, not as an integrated feature .

Such a possibility was kind of supported in QlikView with the InputField option but to do simulations, forecasting and so on; It would be much Better and MORE efficient to do it with R for example.

And as I know, R will be integrated with Qlik Sense 4.0 version ( is it so mto‌ ? )

pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others