4 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2017 4:09 PM by Robert Svebeck RSS

One QVapp fails to reload from the QMC, but it reloads with no issues from QV Desktop on the QVS

Nenad Vuković

Hi,

I've not experienced something like this in 5 years working with QV. I know that logs are not benefitial but would like to check with QV masters if they can shed some light around it. I also do not believe that the Event Log Verbosity level can help more (currently set to Medium). Audit Logging is Disabled, all the other are enabled. Thanks

Subject: QlikView Publisher: The task "XYZt.qvw" failed

The task "XYZ.qvw" failed. Part of the log file follows:

28/04/2017 06:10:05 Error The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=D:\QLIKVIEW REPORTS\XYZ.qvw.
      28/04/2017 06:10:06 Error The task "XYZ.qvw" failed. Exception: QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The Source Document was NOT reloaded successfully. DocumentPath=D:\QLIKVIEW REPORTS\XYZ.qvw. at QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult) at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)