Thanks for reply.
The computer is fulfilled below requirement:
- RAM: a minimum of 1 GB. If you need to create Microsoft Office based templates, requirements will be Microsoft Office ones.
- CPU: no specific needs for Qlik NPrinting Designer. If you need to create Microsoft Office based templates, requirements will be Microsoft Office ones.
- Disk space: a minimum of 200 MB for installation.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10. Both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures are supported. Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, or Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 are supported but, as best practice, we suggest to install Qlik NPrinting Designer only on client computers and avoid to use servers to develop report templates.
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Firefox, Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Safari is not supported.
- Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016. Both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures are supported. Microsoft Office is required on developer's computers only if they need to create and manage Excel, PowerPoint or Word report templates. Microsoft Office must be installed locally on the same computer as Qlik NPrintingDesigner. You do not need Microsoft Office to manage HTML and PixelPerfect report templates.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Full 4.5.0 or higher.
I assume there was no update you were not aware of (for example update of MS Office package). This can change default settings.
On the other hand you should be able to test it:
- go on this computer to the folder: c:\Users\christopher.yeung\AppData\Local\Temp\
- find the hashed file dbd0c4411df.................etc..... .docx and try to open it
- are you able to open it without issues?/without any prompts?
let me know how it goes.
btw. Are you able to create and edit new Word template? or new Excel or PowerPoint templates?