1 Reply Latest reply: May 4, 2017 11:21 AM by Dimitrios Apostolopoulos RSS

SAP Connector 6.3.2 doesn' t work on the Server

Dimitrios Apostolopoulos

Excuse the double posting but i just found this group and i would really appreciate some help...

You can find the details here SAP Connector 6.3.2 doesn' t work on the Server

The Original post is the following:

Hello, everyone, i really want your help right now...

We bought the QlikView SAP Connector and we succesfully installed it on two desktops and we loaded data from our SAP BW 7.4...

We tried to install the connector in the server where QlikView Server is...

The installation completed succesfully and there was already installed a SAP GUI on this machine but when we tried to make a test connection everything went wrong...

BeXConnector and SAPSqlConnector return this kind of errors when we just select them from the drop down list:

Untitled.png

The other connectors don' t respond in that way when selected but when we try to establish a connection a registration window pops up:

Untitled.png

Keep in mind that the QlikView Server is already registered and when we use the license number and control number of the SAP Connector the following message pops up:

Untitled.png

We uninstalled the QlikView SAP connector and the SAP GUI and we installed them again but nothing changed...

Any help will be really appreciated...