2 Replies Latest reply: May 26, 2017 4:37 AM by Sachin Joshilkar RSS

How can I import my data PostgreSQL

Sébastien Pomi

Hi,

I am testing Qlik Sense Cloud and I have a database PostgreSQL.

Is it possible to import my data like with Qlik Sense?

Thank you for your answers.

Sébastien

• Re: How can I import my data PostgreSQL
          Rahul Pawar

Hello Sébastien,

Trust that you are doing well!

What version of Qlik Sense Cloud you are using?

1. Qlik Sense Cloud Basic - Qlik Sense Cloud Basic is a great way to get started with visual analytics in the cloud. Simply sign up for free at www.qlik.com/cloud and begin creating apps. Users can upload or attach data files (such as Excel) and access data from Qlik DataMarket’s Free Package. Share your apps with up to five people.

2. Qlik Sense Cloud Plus - Qlik Sense Cloud Plus provides broader app creation and sharing capabilities. This monthly subscription allows unlimited sharing, doubles the app size to 50 MB and increases storage size to 10 GB. Users also have access to the Qlik DataMarket Essentials Package for a broader selection of third-party data sets that can supplement uploaded or attached data files.

3. Qlik Sense Cloud Business - Direct connectivity to Salesforce.com is available now, and REST, DropBox, web file, and ODBC connectivity plan to be available soon.

4. Qlik Sense Enterprise - Connect to databases, applications, spreadsheets, websites, cloud data sources, and custom sources with Qlik Sense Enterprise.

Note: PostgresSQL uses Native drivers/connectors.

References: http://www.qlik.com/us/products/qlik-connectors

Hope this will be helpful.

Regards!

Tahul