Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Automatically Inactive Users in QMC sense

Hi All,

I have added users<allocated license> in QMC and refreshed UDCs, but to my surprise users are being marked as Inactive and Externally removed ans user is not able to access the app, post that I have deleted same user from user list and now that user is able to access the Hub. Please help me understand the issue.

Regards,

Navdeep

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Its a very common problem in QlikSense QMC, usually it happens if there is any discrepancy in user list of AD and Qlik users, post synch if UDC doesnt find any particular user in AD, it makes that user inactive and externally removed.

Solution - We found one group for Qlik access users in AD, as per UDC filtering condition QMC was picking users from that group, we were required to add users in that particular group and it started working fine.

Hope it helps others!!

Regards,

Navdeep

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Its a very common problem in QlikSense QMC, usually it happens if there is any discrepancy in user list of AD and Qlik users, post synch if UDC doesnt find any particular user in AD, it makes that user inactive and externally removed.

Solution - We found one group for Qlik access users in AD, as per UDC filtering condition QMC was picking users from that group, we were required to add users in that particular group and it started working fine.

Hope it helps others!!

Regards,

Navdeep

macaruso
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I have installed Qlik Sense September 2017 and Qlik Sense February 2019 on two different servers. Before turning off the server in September 2017, I am testing with the server in February 2019. I am having problems with the latter since the users (no matter what role they have) are inactive. Modify parameters in the update of the Qlik database against the Active Directory and continue to be disabled the same. Do you have an idea what could be the problem? They are exactly the same configured on both servers.

Regards,

Martín.