Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kakaderanjit53
Creator III
Creator III

Generate the report in Nprinting having different dimension than existing qlik App

Hi Qlik Experts,

I have to generate the report in Nprinting using Image object,which is bar chart containing Log Date as Dimension and No. of Hits(measure). But in the Actual Qliksense App the image object i.e. Bar chart contains Fiscal Month as Dimension and No. of Hits(measure)., How can I get the desired report,?

Kindly suggest me the Correct solution for the same.,

Thanks and regards,

RANJIT KAKADE.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kakaderanjit53
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi lech_miszkiewicz

Thanks for your Important reply,I have been solved the above issue by using Drill down masters Item i.e. Fiscal Month cum Log Date and applied that in the Bar chart and got the desired result.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There is couple solution.

1. You can build desired chart in Qlik Sense
  2. You can build table in Qliksense with Measure and dimension required and then use build chart in Pixel perfect report

Anyway going - You ALWAYS have to have calclualtion done in Qlik app first and this is why usualy you will actualy build separate app only for NPrinting reports as it will cointain objects, charts, tables which in normal app users are not using.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
kakaderanjit53
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi lech_miszkiewicz

Thanks for your Important reply,I have been solved the above issue by using Drill down masters Item i.e. Fiscal Month cum Log Date and applied that in the Bar chart and got the desired result.