Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rathnam_qv
Creator
Creator

Issue with Line chart label

Hi All,

i have a line chart and i have applied color by measure.

The problem is i am seeing the condition as label and two labels are displaying.

How to restrict it to display a single label instead of the actual condition.

PFA screen shot.

Thanks,

Rathnam.

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rathnam,

Did you try going to Data --> Measures and add a value to the "label"? Whatever you enter here will be displayed instead of the actual formula.

Happy Qlik-ing!

rathnam_qv
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for your reply.

i have given label name to measure.You can see "Sales" label. The formula is displaying because after applying color by measure.

Thanks,

Muni.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you show me your dimension, measure and color values?

Thanks

rathnam_qv
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Ashwin,

sorry for late response.

PFB

Dimension:

IF(daystart(time_period_date) - daystart(NOW()) < 0  ,'(A)Past Due'

,IF(daystart(time_period_date) - daystart(NOW()) >= 0 AND relative_global_quarter = 0 ,fiscal_month_mmm

,IF(daystart(time_period_date) - daystart(NOW()) >= 0 AND relative_global_quarter = 1 ,fiscal_quarter_desc

,IF(daystart(time_period_date) - daystart(NOW()) >= 0 AND relative_global_quarter = 2 ,fiscal_quarter_desc

))))

Measure:

IF(GetFieldSelections(View_Currency)='USD',

IF(GetFieldSelections(category)='CRD'

,Num(sum(IF(classification ='OPERATIONAL' AND relative_global_quarter >=0 AND relative_global_quarter <=2,crd_nsb)),'$#,##0;($#,##0)')

,IF(GetFieldSelections(category)='OPD'

,Num(sum(IF(classification ='OPERATIONAL' AND relative_global_quarter >=0 AND relative_global_quarter <=2,opd_nsb)),'$#,##0;($#,##0)')

,Num(sum(IF(classification ='OPERATIONAL' AND relative_global_quarter >=0 AND relative_global_quarter <=2,ssd_nsb)),'$#,##0;($#,##0)')

)

),

IF(GetFieldSelections(View_Currency)='EUR',

IF(GetFieldSelections(category)='CRD'

,Num(sum(IF(classification ='OPERATIONAL' AND relative_global_quarter >=0 AND relative_global_quarter <=2,crd_nsb_eur)),'€#,##0;(€#,##0)')

,IF(GetFieldSelections(category)='OPD'

,Num(sum(IF(classification ='OPERATIONAL' AND relative_global_quarter >=0 AND relative_global_quarter <=2,opd_nsb_eur)),'€#,##0;(€#,##0)')

,Num(sum(IF(classification ='OPERATIONAL' AND relative_global_quarter >=0 AND relative_global_quarter <=2,ssd_nsb_eur)),'€#,##0;(€#,##0)')

)

)

))

Color: i am applying by measure.

Thanks