Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Load reports from specific periods of time into different columns of the same chart

Hello,

I work with a script that every day joins together a report of attributed sales (generated daily) and crosses that with a cost report for several marketing networks. Each campaign receives a percentage of the profit generated by the sale if there was an event (click) in that campaign that ultimately lead to a purchase. Therefore, a click that was made last week, if that customer ends up purchasing a product, will  turn into a purchase event and will be attributed some profit in a past date (when the click was originally made). I am looking for a way to see the evolution of this attribution of profit during a period of time. I need to load, in adjacent columns the reports from the beginning till 7 days before, on the column next to it the reports from the beginning to 6 days before, and so on and so for until I reach the column with all the reports, from the furthest in the past to the one generated that same day. So for one campaign you can have in the column from beginning till 7 days in te past a revenue of 0 but as time went by ( we move to the columns which include more recent reports) some of those clicks turned into purchases and we start to se revenue for that campaign.

I am looking for a way to load this data into different columns or at least to find a way to visualize this evolution.

Thank you.

Spanish:

Hola,

Trabajo con un script que levanta un reporte de atribución de las ventas ( que se genera diariamente) y lo cruza con los datos de costos de las distintas redes de marketing. Es decir que le adjudica a cada campaña un porcentaje del valor de una venta si hubo algún evento (click) que los conecte. Es por esto que un click de hace una semana, si un cliente termina comprando, se convierte en un evento de compra y se le atribuye ganancia en una fecha pasada ( cuando fue realizado el click). Estoy buscando una forma de ver como evoluciona esta atribución de ganancia por evento a lo largo del tiempo. Es decir que necesito cargar en columnas adyacentes los reportes de fechas que incluyan hasta 7 días antes, en la columna de al lado reportes que incluyan hasta 6 días anteriores , luego 5, luego 4 y así sucesivamente hasta conseguir una columna con los datos mas actualizados ( hasta el día de la fecha), es decir que para una misma campaña, hace 7 días el campo ganancia se encuentra en 0 pero a medida que clicks se convierten en ventas ( y los reportes generados lo reflejan ) este indicador va creciendo con el tiempo.

Necesito una manera de cargar esta info en las columnas o al menos una manera de ver esta evolucion

Muchas gracias

0 Replies