- What version of NPrinting are you using?
- In XLS template - how is the textbox added to iot? as an image?
- "...when exporting to pdf..." do you mean when printing your XLS to PDF (Yes - NPrinting Prints your XLS file if you choose PDF output from XLS template)? Maybe there is an issue with your PDF printer
- Using version 188.8.131.52
- The XLS template has a textbox which directly references a cell which contains to a Qlik Sense straight table object (Not actually passing a Sense text box image object). When viewing the report in Excel, the data is there as expected, however when printing to PDF from NPrinting the textbox contains "0%" as opposed to "3%" or whatever
It seems most likely an issue with the PDF printer element, as the textbox contains the correct data in the XLS file itself.
What is the default PDF printer installed with NPrinting? Is this a common issue?
Is this a cell refrence in Excel you are talking about.... or is it something different. Could you post screenshots of your NPrinting template and your template itself/excel file.
in cel A5 you have a value and you have a text in Cell A1 where expression would be like: = ="value: " &A5