Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ravindraqv9
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Number of tables limit in QlikView Create Statement Window

Hi All,

Hope all are doing good.

I am working in a project where i have so many tables (250 tables). when  i am connecting to the database and extracting the data,

I am able to see only first 200 tables sorted alphabetically. Unfortunately i am not able to access the later tables ( There is no scroll bar or next kind of button to access later tables)

Is there any limitation that we can only access first 200 tables ? Experts please confirm.

Thanks,

Ravi

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

If you are using server version, you can load unlimited tables into qlikview. Check with any other user whether he/she also able to access only first 200 tables.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Maybe the statement creation dialog has a limit (I don't know what it is) or your account is limited in what tables it can see. To verify that you really have access to all tables (and that the script dialog imposes san artificial limit on how many tables you can create statements for), do the following:

• Create a new QVW document
  • Add a CONNECT statement to your DB with the credentials you seem to have problems with
  • After the CONNECT statement, add a SQLTABLES; statement, and after that, add a DISCONNECT; statement
  • Save and reload.

If all goes well, your document will contain a single table (often named like the CONNECT string) with DBMS table details. Are there more than 200 entries?