Good afternoon, colleagues.
I'm a user of Qlik Sense Desktop v.3.14. A message has come that it is necessary to update the version before the expiration of the previous one (see photo below).
On the forum, I read that there are certain problems when moving to a new release.
Tell me, please, the answers to the following questions:
1. Do I have to migrate to the new version and when does the previously installed v.3.14 expire?
2. Do I need to buy a license for v.3.2?
3. Is there any technical support for the new version 3.2?
4. Will the application / visualization for v.3.2 previously developed and created on v.3.14 work correctly?
5. Tell me, what is the correct procedure for installing an updated version and transferring visualizations?
I would be grateful for any useful information on the merits of these issues.