This is not available at the moment - and i would consider it impossible as not all features can be transfered.
I actually suggest to start over from scratch with NPrinting 17. The only thing you have already mentioned is: how to migrate report templates. That is all.
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Here are some tips when importing templates from NP16 to NP17. Templates are the only items from the nsq in NP16 that can be imported. Filters are imported differently.
1. Make sure schedules are inactive in the nsq
2. Deactivate any source qvw in the nsq
3. Cell by cell reports cannot have any imported cells not included in the template. Meaning if you import a row of 12 cells in the template and only use 6 of those 12 cells from that row...the rest need to be deleted before saving the template. This was not an issue in NP16, but can cause the report template to not show up in NP17 when you try to import.
4. Images in NP16 that are set to 'stretch' will need to be changed to 'fit inside' in NP 17 once you imported the template to prevent the image from being blown up in size.
5. NP16 template specific excel column and row sizes are now rendered correctly in the latest version of NP17. This was my ticket and issue I had previously. I have yet to test, but it should be fixed.