Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juampe
Partner - Contributor III

Unable to Open A QlikView Document in Server

I can´t open in the AccesPoint the Application that I´ve just upload.

Any Idea??

I´ve atteched a few images where you could see that there is no section access activate in the QMC

thanks in advance

5 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

First this: Section Access doesn't depend on the QMC or the Publisher. It's embedded in your document and is considered as document security (or file security). This means that even when no server or QV desktop is near, nobody will be able to access the contents of this file without proper credentials and permissions.

If you publish your document to the correct user (yourself) in the Distribution tab, then DMS/NTFS rights should be ok. We cannot deduce that from your screenshots, so you should check it yourself.

Is Seciton Access enabled in this document? If so, is your account present in the SA table?

Is the QDS able to reload the document?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I know you haven't used Section Access. Can you check whether checked or un checked as below

12.png

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
juampe
Author

Yeahh!! It works!!!

juampe
Author

I dont have any section access, it used to have but I delete it because I thought that the Section Access will be configurable in the server no in each document.

Thanks for the response

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Cool, Can you close this thread by flag of Correct answer over you found the Answer.

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)