3.2 as well. Do you have any ideas?
More info below.
- .NET SDK 12.3.1
- QIX Engine 12.2.1
- Service Dispatcher 13.0.0
- App Migration Service 4.5.1
- Data Preparation Service 2.2.4
- Broker Service 5.1.0
- Proxy 11.11.0
- Repository 12.16.0
- Scheduler 12.0.0
- Printing Service 11.8.1
- Hub Service 0.14.0
- Qlik Sense Browser 4.4.3
- Qlik DataMarket Connector 188.8.131.52
- Qlik REST Connector 184.108.40.20689
- Qlik SalesForce Connector 220.127.116.114
- Qlik Essbase Connector 18.104.22.1686
- Qlik ODBC Connector 22.214.171.1248
- Client 3.42.5
It looks like this is fixed in September 2017 release. See release note below:
When app is deleted while open on a rim node, an error is placed in the log file
Jira issue ID: QLIK-77860
Description: If an app gets deleted while it is open on a rim node, the “CServerdocumentEntry: could not fetch modified time for [xxx]. Skipping newest check” is added to the log file. This is not an error, and recording the error message in this case is misleading.