I have Achrt Who look Diffrent In The Access Point Than In The Client Server:
Whic Mean Like That:
What does you mean, You mean to say X-Axis of values not showing in Access point? Isn't it
In The Access Point I Don't See The Precent In The Right Y Axes:
Is it, I wonder why it's not. Can you try to adjust by help Ctrl + Shift and then change it to in Development env. then we can look
What Do You Mean By :"Ctrl + Shift and then change it to in Development env"
Where I should Do That? In The Server? In Access Point?
Thank For Your Help
In the Server only
1) Can i know which version of browser you are using?
2) There were a couple bugs like that fixed in SR7. What SR are you using?
3) If not, Can you share application where it's not working so that i will check from my end
1) The Browser Is Internet Explorer 11 Ver 11.0.42
2)Can You Explain Me How To Check The SR Version?
Bay The Way I Had a Problem whit the distributed servise that i solved with running Lodctr /r
In the Cmd Window
3) The Aplication Ain't Work In A Few Other Object's
I found That The SR Version Is SR5
Retrieving data ...