cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem while opening the qliksense Desktop

Hi Team,

I am finding problem in opening the qliksense desktop application. While opening the application i am getting below image which does

display anything.

Pls Help

Qliksense Desktop.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

maybe this

(Count({<brandcode={"ABC","XYZ"}>} clientnumber))/sum (Count(Total {<brandcode={"ABC","XYZ"}>} distinct clientnumber))

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This is the error i am getting

{"type":"error","severity":"WARNING","message":"The service did not respond or could not process the request"}

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

may be the version of your desktop is expired. try updating latest version

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can u tell me what is hte latest version ??

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

qliksense 3.2

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

I too had same issue few months before and managed to resolve it by doing below methods.

Try to do below methods,

1) clean your %Temp% and %tmp% (windows - R key and cleaned it)

2) if you done recent version upgrade the shortcut icon won;t updated. so try open from Qliksense desktop from installed folder / all program menu

3) Sense Service Dispatcher is started and running . Kill the process via task manager.

after that go to C:\Users\[user profile]\AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik\Sense\QlikSenseBrowser

and right-click "Run as an administrator".

Hope this helps you

moving forward if u have any Qlik sense related issues below forum link to raise ticket.

New to Qlik Sense

Regards,

Deva

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kiran,

I have connected qliksense to Database. In the Expression i am writing a set analysis function to get the result along with percentage.

This is what i have written

(Count({<brandcode={"ABC","XYZ"}>} clientnumber))/sum (Count({<brandcode={"ABC","XYZ"}>} distinct clientnumber))

The above expression is not working.

Kindly Help

Regads,

Avinash

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

Count({<brandcode={'ABC','XYZ'}>} clientnumber)/Sum(Aggr(Count({<brandcode={'ABC','XYZ'}>} distinct clientnumber), brandcode))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

maybe this

(Count({<brandcode={"ABC","XYZ"}>} clientnumber))/sum (Count(Total {<brandcode={"ABC","XYZ"}>} distinct clientnumber))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

I Tried using your set analysis function but it is not working. The expression is OK but no data is displayed on graph.

Regards,

Avinash