cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gr_eldred
Creator II
Creator II

Nprinting 17.3.1 email send issue

Good afternoon, I hope someone can help me with the following problem I have with Nprinting 17.3.1.  

Select Connections> My Connection Name> ReloadMetadatos  

Update my metadata to be able to visualize some objects that I needed to edit my report only that it remained recharging the metadata and does not stop doing it like it was frozen. For that reason, the sending of the mails was affected. Someone can tell me what I can do to solve this problem I urgently need to solve it since this error is critical since we have some developments already done. I hope someone can help me with this topic already probe restarting services, stopping them and even restarting my server.

**Please note this poster added this question in Spanish. Moderation has used the google translator widget to offer the English version above. Please excuse any omissions or minor errors. Original posting is below:

Se queda Actualizando Nprinting 17.3.1

Buenas tardes, espero alguien me pueda ayudar con el siguiente problema que tengo con Nprinting 17.3.1.

Seleccione conexiones>nombre de mi conexión > RecargarMetadatos

Actualice mis metadatos para poder visualizar algunos objetos que necesitaba para editar mi reporte solo que se quedo recargando los metadatos y no deja de hacerlo como si estuviera congelado. Por lo mismo el envió de los correos se vio afectado. Alguien me puede decir que puedo hacer para solucionar este problema me urge solucionarlo ya que es critico este error ya que tenemos algunos desarrollos ya hechos. Espero alguien pueda ayudarme con este tema ya probe reiniciando servicios, deteniendolos e inclusive reiniciando mi servidor.

Imagen Nprinting.png

Saludos.

0 Replies