Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can anyone please help me to download the latest version of Qliksnese cloud

Hi,

Can anyone please help me to download the latest version of Qliksnese cloud. I have licence for this but not able to download latest version

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Cloud is a service, so you dont need to download and install locally.

Contact your Qlik Partner from whom you got the license, for more information.

Regard,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Kaushik, is there any qlik sense version which i can download other than qlik view or desktop

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You can download the free Qlik Sense Desktop version to practice.

http://www.qlik.com/us/try-or-buy/download-qlik-sense

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

I dont find my QMC in this desktop version which you have shared. I have licence I have to apply my licence to it. Actually i already had my qliksense year back, but now in my organisation they have changed all the system hostnames. so I was not able to use neither my QMC nor qlik hub. Can u help me on this?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Ohh It seems you need Qlik Sense Server.

If your company has a customer portal account, you can use that to login on Qlik Site and then you will get an option to download the server. Without that only Qlik Partner can help you.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki