- did you install it using "Admin" rights ("run as Administrator"?)
- what template are you trying to edit - maybe MS Excel or Word or PPT? Is MSOffice installed on this machine? Seems like it is as you are saying that you had old NPrinitng installed on it.
- Is ther any reason why are you trying to use designer on server? To be honest - Designer meant to be installed on"client/desktop" computers rather than on the servers.
Yes, I installed it as Administrator.
I get the Interface Not Found error even when I attempt to edit an HTML template, which does not require Office.
I'm installing it on a development VM so that some occasional users can use the designer without having to have the software installed on their desktops, which requires an IT Work request.
Is your system supported and other requirement are met?
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10
Both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures are supported for these operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
These server operating systems are supported, but we recommend that you install Qlik NPrinting Designer only on client computers and not on servers, because server capacity is not needed when developing report templates.