Qualify is like a very strong poison. Carefully used by certain situations it could be useful but applying to (nearly) each load is the opposite of it and could create a varity of problems ...
Beside this I would adjust it in this way:
- Unqualify *;
- CrossTable(Country, Sales, 1)
- LOAD * INLINE [ 0 as Input
- Date, USA, UK, Japan, Germany
- 2013-01-01, 123, 100, 80, 40
- 2013-02-01, 134, 111, 75, 50
- 2013-03-01, 155, 95, 70, 60
- 2013-04-01, 165, 85, 88, 50
- 2013-05-01, 154, 125, 90, 70
- 2013-06-01, 133, 110, 75, 99
I must admit that I had never tried to combine qualify and crosstable and I think it's really inappropriate to each other. I assume that behind this feature is a kind of loop which concats everything together and that your noticed behaviour is caused from that. In general you shouldn't apply any transformations on crosstable and doing it afterwards within a resident-load (lesser problems and I assume a better performance will follow).