Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with understanding this code

Hi All,

I am new to QlikSense and I am trying to understand this code. Can you help:

If((WildMatch([Lead_Status_Reason__c], '*Do Not Contact*','*Duplicate*','*Incorrect Contact Info*','*Wrong*','*Reseller*') = 0 and

Match([Lead_Status__c],'7. Closed')=1 ),'legit close',

If (WildMatch([Lead_Status__c],'*Nurture*','*Qualified*','*Sales*') = 0,

If(WildMatch([Lead_Status_Reason__c], '*Do Not Contact*','*Duplicate*','*Incorrect Contact Info*','*Wrong*','*Reseller*') = 0 and

Lead_Status__c <>'0. Outbound Call List','Legit','Rejected'),'past MR')) AS LM_TAL_Flag,

What happens if  LM_TAL_Flag -= {'Rejected'} ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Suppose we analyze the current record of a table with many fields. A new field [LM_TAL_Flag] is added

If((WildMatch([Lead_Status_Reason__c], '*Do Not Contact*','*Duplicate*','*Incorrect Contact Info*','*Wrong*','*Reseller*') = 0 and

1) Checked condition: If in the value of field [Lead_Status_Reason__c], regardless of the case of letters, there are not fragments of the listed text (Do Not Contact etc.) and in the value of field [Lead_Status__c], with the case of the letters, there a text (7. Closed) is the first, the value of field [LM_TAL_Flag] is 'legit close'. Otherwise

2) The following condition is verified: in the value of field [Lead_Status__c], regardless of the case of letters, there are not fragments of the listed text (Nurture etc.). If the condition is fulfilled, then the following conditions are checked, otherwise the field [LM_TAL_Flag] takes the value 'past MR'.

If(WildMatch([Lead_Status_Reason__c], '*Do Not Contact*','*Duplicate*','*Incorrect Contact Info*','*Wrong*','*Reseller*') = 0 and

Lead_Status__c <>'0. Outbound Call List','Legit','Rejected'),'past MR')) AS LM_TAL_Flag,

3) Checked condition: If in the value of field [Lead_Status_Reason__c], regardless of the case of letters, there are not fragments of the listed text (Do Not Contact etc.) and value of field [Lead_Status__c] not equal '0. Outbound Call List'. If the condition is fulfilled, then the field [LM_TAL_Flag] takes the value 'Legit', otherwise 'Rejected'. It should be emphasized that condition 3) is checked only if condition 2).

It is difficult to answer question "What happens if  LM_TAL_Flag -= {'Rejected'} ?", we just do not see your data.

I explained how I could, I hope it's clear 🙂

Regards,

Andrey

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ajinkya,

As per the code that you have posted, you should either get 'legit close' or 'past MR' as dimension values for LM_TAL_FLAG. So as per your code, you will never get 'Rejected' as value under LM_TAL_FLAG.

Coming back to the question, LM_TAL_Flag -= {'Rejected'} would yield you all the data where LM_TAL_FLAG={'legit close','past MR'}

Regards,

Shashidhar Nadiger

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Suppose we analyze the current record of a table with many fields. A new field [LM_TAL_Flag] is added

1) Checked condition: If in the value of field [Lead_Status_Reason__c], regardless of the case of letters, there are not fragments of the listed text (Do Not Contact etc.) and in the value of field [Lead_Status__c], with the case of the letters, there a text (7. Closed) is the first, the value of field [LM_TAL_Flag] is 'legit close'. Otherwise

2) The following condition is verified: in the value of field [Lead_Status__c], regardless of the case of letters, there are not fragments of the listed text (Nurture etc.). If the condition is fulfilled, then the following conditions are checked, otherwise the field [LM_TAL_Flag] takes the value 'past MR'.

3) Checked condition: If in the value of field [Lead_Status_Reason__c], regardless of the case of letters, there are not fragments of the listed text (Do Not Contact etc.) and value of field [Lead_Status__c] not equal '0. Outbound Call List'. If the condition is fulfilled, then the field [LM_TAL_Flag] takes the value 'Legit', otherwise 'Rejected'. It should be emphasized that condition 3) is checked only if condition 2).

It is difficult to answer question "What happens if  LM_TAL_Flag -= {'Rejected'} ?", we just do not see your data.

I explained how I could, I hope it's clear 🙂

Regards,

Andrey