6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 26, 2017 8:29 AM by Thirumala Dandamudi RSS

Fomula issue with set analysis

Antonio del Castillo Puig

Hi all,

I am having problems with this formula, which I want to extend to the rest of the months:

((sum({$<Escenario={ $(=Only(Esc_1))},Month = {'Jan'},Channel = {'CallCenter'} >} Rental_Days * (1+[vRDs_Av_CALLCENTER_1])))

/

((sum({$<Escenario={ $(=Only(Esc_1))},Month = {'Jan'},Channel = {'CallCenter'} >} Rental_Days * (1+[vRA_Av_CALLCENTER_1])))

/

(sum({$<Escenario={ $(=Only(Esc_1))},Month = {'Jan'},Channel = {'CallCenter'} >} Contador_RAs))))

+

((sum({$<Escenario={ $(=Only(Esc_1))},Month = {'Feb'},Channel = {'CallCenter'} >} Rental_Days * (1+[vRDs_Av_CALLCENTER_2])))

/

((sum({$<Escenario={ $(=Only(Esc_1))},Month = {'Feb'},Channel = {'CallCenter'} >} Rental_Days * (1+[vRA_Av_CALLCENTER_2])))

/

(sum({$<Escenario={ $(=Only(Esc_1))},Month = {'Feb'},Channel = {'CallCenter'} >} Contador_RAs))))

Just letting this formula like this, if I select the two months (Jan and Feb), I got the right number. However, if I select just one month, the value doesn´t apper. I guess because of the one I dont select result in null, also because of the divide in the formula.

Could anyone help me to try to convert the null in a 0 or something like that?

Many thanks!

Antonio.