Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QS export format problem

1.       When export in excel format, the row of total couldn’t export to excel.

2.       When export in pdf format, it’s print out only page on screen. It’s should be print all data on table, pivot in one click print same on Qlik view. In this case, the line of Totals show on print page that make misunderstood for formula mistake as below picture.

report.jpg

Could you please advise patch number or solution for fix this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Khwanchai Koranansil

5 Replies
rittermd
Master
Master

Export Data is the only option that will export all of your data to Excel.  Other options will only give you a screenshot of what is being displayed at the time.

I am not sure about the totals row exporting to excel.  But what I would do is just add the totals to the exported file after you export it.

MK9885
Master II
Master II

I'm not sure if the totals get exported in Straight Table...

But it does get exported in Pivot Table.

try using export to xl extension and PDF screenshot extension, maybe that will work?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank for your answer.

The totals row can't export in excel and your's answer is good for workaround but on the Qlik view can do it.

I looking forward to new version or patch to do it like Qlik view.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank for your answer.

It can exported in Straight Table but it can't in Pivot Table.

When I export in PDF. If the report have long data table more than one screen (scrollbar on the right hand side on the report), the totals row always show every exported page, it's easy for misunderstand to forward or use it.

shloime
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can be done using the logiexport extension:

https://logiexport.logsys.co.il/documentation/