As usual - ALWAYS read help / manual as it clearly states that it is unsupported! You may be able to create connection and try to run reports, but it may behave unpredictable!
Unsupported QlikView documents
Before you create a connection to a QlikView document, ensure that the QlikView document does not use any of the following:
- alternate states
- sheet and document triggers
- Always one selected list box property
Qlik NPrinting cannot modify or remove these options. As a result, Qlik NPrinting may not have access to the enitre dataset of the connected QlikView document during the cache generation process, and while generating reports.QlikView documents that use these features, are not supported by Qlik NPrinting.If you want use QlikView documents with these unsupported features, do the following:
- Create a copy of the QlikView document.
- Remove all alternate states, sheet and document triggers, and the Always one selected list box property from the new QlikView document.
- Use the copied QlikView document for reporting purposes.
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.