Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luckanpej
Contributor
Contributor

Retention rate/repeat customer

Hi!

I'm having some issues calculating customers with repeat purchases.

I have a table similar to this:

WeekCustomerIdOrderId

How would I do to get a value of how many repeat customer purchases there are in week 7 for example? As you can see, CustomerId 200 and 300 are both recurring, so the value I'm looking for for week 7 would be "2" repeat customers.

I was thinking Set Analysis but can't get it to work, anyone have any ideas?

Best

/P

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be like this

Count(DISTINCT {<Week = {'$(=Max(Week))'}, CustomerId = p({<Week = {"$(='<' & Max(Week))"}>} CustomerId)>} CustomerId)

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be use

Count(CustomerId)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
luckanpej
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

Sorry if I was unclear, but when selected only week  7 I would like to count if there is any previous orders by each customer

sunny_talwar

May be like this

Count(DISTINCT {<Week = {'$(=Max(Week))'}, CustomerId = p({<Week = {"$(='<' & Max(Week))"}>} CustomerId)>} CustomerId)

sunny_talwar

Based on selection in Week 6, I am getting only 1 repeat customer

Capture.PNG

Not applicable

hi,

how do you use the same formula to check how many repeats called in 24 hours, 48hours and 72 hours?

jas0012qlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

Do you know a way to do the same thing for consecutive giving years to find the retention rate for donors?