Unit test case, simply create one excel with list of dashboard with object and try to do below steps,
1) You should familiarize with business rule definition which applied in the report/model & should have knowledge in your system data / reference data set
2) keep one excel sheet with object mapped with report column field and indicate the status as "Pass/fail" (set limit 100 %)
3) Calculate expected results and compare with your Qlik results, also you can keep screen shot/ recon of the output files
4) if you have access matrix (object / data level security) and 1st test it out with various roles and object level access
5) test it out exported pdf, excel results with qlik results (make sure number format, layout etc)
also check attached sample doc.
It's applied to all software (SDLC cycle) release management and roll-outs, not just only in qlik sense.
After you done with SIT/DEV app and its respective data are moved to UAT environment, where user Acceptance Testing will be done. so you can share the app/UAT URL with your users/client for the testing. if they found any data discrepancy/export/GUI issue ask them to raise it via JIRA kind system and let technical team will fix & test that again. after that you can inform to users end to do the re-test again with the Fix. Finally after every testing is passed the app is moved to Production.
Note: also you can prepare a User Manual Document: It Will explain the step by step walk through for user
(i.e: how to open the report, how to create Storytelling, bookmark, how to export, how to filter the data etc) for your app.
also check this,
Hope this helps to you