4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 26, 2017 4:56 PM by Sunny Talwar RSS

set analysis for KPI

Michael Goldshteyn

Greetings Community,

I am attempting to create a KPI to show me the people that have fully completed there training model.

based on what I have:

Count({<transcript_status_code = {'A'},training_model_date -= null>}aggr(count(transcript_status_code),employee_id,course_code))

/

Count({< training_model_date -= null, course_code -= null>}aggr(count(Employee),Employee,training_model_date,course_code))

I need the KPI to count the Employees that have a 1 in the measure column within the Image I have posted.

any ideas are appreciated!

• Re: set analysis for KPI
          Sunny Talwar

May be try this

Count(DISTINCT {<Employee = {"=Count({<transcript_status_code = {'A'},training_model_date -= null>} Aggr(Count(transcript_status_code),employee_id,course_code)) / Count({< training_model_date -= null, course_code -= null>} Aggr(count(Employee),Employee,training_model_date,course_code)) = 1"}>} Employee)

• Re: set analysis for KPI
              Michael Goldshteyn

This is close!

I did another measure next to it:

if(Count({<transcript_status_code = {'A'},training_model_date -= null>}aggr(count(transcript_status_code),employee_id,course_code))

/

Count({< training_model_date -= null, course_code -= null>}aggr(count(Employee),Employee,training_model_date,course_code))>= 1,1,0)

and changed the "totals column" to SUM and it retrieved 17 (which is the number im looking for)